Top 20 tag questions to awake your own power
I suppose anyone all has their own misdirection time in life but please do not give up. There always has a light at the end of the dark road. Simply, you just answer these following questions and give you a break to take into consideration everything before making next step. Hope these questions will help you to awake your own power.
First of all, you need a paper and a pen to write down all your answers:
1. What is your dream?
2. What do you often do when you lose your directions?
3. What inspires you?
4. What are your weaknesses?
5. What have you done to improve your weaknesses?
6. What are your good points?
7. What have you done to make your good points stronger?
8. What do you see yourself doing now?
9. What do you see yourself doing in 5 more years?
10. What is your biggest failure?
11. What did you learn from that?
12. What do you often do when you fail?
13. What have you achieved?
14. What is your biggest goal in your life?
15. What have you done to reach that goal?
16. What will you do more to reach that biggest goal?
17. When was the last time you tried something new?
18. Will you try something new that you have never done in your life?
19. Why do you give up right now when you have gone this far to reach your goal?
20. What will you do now?
Last but not least, after answering all the questions mentioned above, you have to get an overall picture on what you would like to do to wake up your power or your potentials by yourself. If not, you are definitely on your own dream world and hide yourself underneath. Right now, right at this moment, follow all questions and explore yourself. Then, you will realize how powerful you are!