Mom quotes from daughter
1. Nobody will understand the power of my love for you. After all, mom is the only person who can understand everything from the bottom my heart.
2. When I was born, you’re the only one who can show me the love in this beautiful world, give me challenges to fight for, encourage and bring all the happiness. You are the gift from heaven, Mom.
3. You are all the sweet words that I can probably think of every day.
4. One of the most valuable relationships that we have in our lives is the connection between mom and her daughter.
5. Happiness is getting a big hug from your mom. It is the most wonderful thing.
6. Mother is the only person who can take all the places of other people, but no one can take her place.
7. No matter what we experience together, no matter how many times we have arguments. But in the end, you still always besides me. I love you Mom.
8. The mother’s heart is like a piece of land which is very deep. And at the bottom, you can always find forgiveness.
9. To the world, you may be a normal mother. But to our family, you are the world.
10. In your life, a mother is someone you smile with, dream with and love with all your heart.
11. She is the only one who always besides me when I needed her the most, she is the one who listens and encourages. She is my great mother.
12. Every time my mom asks “Do you want me to give some advices?” It doesn’t matter if I answer yes or no. She will definitely give me some pieces of advice.
13. My mom is the greatest mother I have ever had. She shows me the road to success, knowledge and intellectual for the future.
14. The safest place to shed tears on is on the arms of your mother.
15. There are million ways to become a good mother but there is no way to be a perfect mother.
16. Mother is the one who we give in trust all the hurts and anxiety.
17. I love my mother like the fish loves water. She helps me live, breath.
18. Mother is the greatest person in my life. She is like the bridge. When I have troubles and want to go through far away, she made herself balanced and long enough for me to run across.
19. You are always my first reason to smile, Mom.
20. My mother is great and beautiful, she keeps calm at all things and goes through all challenge. I want to be mature and be like my mom.
21. You are always my Home, mother. I have no home but you.
22. Being daughters and their mothers, we always connect with each other. She is the bones of my spine that keep me truthful and straight ahead. She is my blood which helps it runs strong and wealthy. I can’t imagine my life without my mom.
23. Mom laid me between her arms and held me tight. Although working hard made her smelled like dust, grease but still love my mom for all the things she have done for me in this life.
24. I always want to crawl inside mom’s arms which is the safest place on earth during all the strong storms. If I must be crazy and idiot, I will be my mom’s style of idiot because she never afraid of anything.
25. If mother has a son, he will soon take a wife for himself. But when having a daughter, she will be a daughter of all her life.
26. I am sorry mom for not being the perfect daughter that you have always wanted, but I will love you with all the love from my heart.
27. The more I grow up, the more I recognize that my mother is the best and greatest friend I have ever had.
28. No matter how old I get, I always need my mom besides me every time I don’t feel good.
29. You have always with me since I was young. You healed all the cuts and pains and showed me the light through all sorrow. I love you so much, Mom.
30. I love the warmth of your great hurt and I can feel the love when staying in your arms. I love hearing you say “I love you” and I will definitely say “I love you, too” in return.