50 Cute Nicknames For Guys You Are In Love With
Who does not like cute nicknames? Especially when you are in love, calling cute nicknames is just an amazing feeling. It simply just makes your fairytale more. It is very important to keep your love life lively. How can you do that? The answer is very simple! And, it is just by keeping the romance alive.
Do you have a boyfriend? If yes, what do you call him? Do you like to give him various names or do you just prefer to call him by his name? Just calling his name sometimes becomes very boring. Well, if you are the kind of person who wants to call her boyfriend by a different and lovely name then you have ended up in the right place.
There are many wonderful names you would like, and some of them are the ones you might be using already. Moreover, there are cute things to say to your boyfriend, which will certainly help you to surprise your boyfriend. Here, this article offers you 50 cute and lovely nicknames for the guy you are in love with to make normal conversations romantic.
There are few names, which seem to be common, but they have their charm. Those few names can be listed as follow:
- Baby: I am sure you may feel like this one is so ordinary. Well, it might be true, but you can never overlook the magic of it. Have you ever started your conversation with your guy with “Baby”? It just makes everything so magical regardless of what you say next.
- Darling: This may sound cliché, but man, I cannot think of any fantasy without darling. It just gives a moment filled with purity. “Darling, please pass me a newspaper.” How wonderful normal conversation sounds like this word.
- Handsome: Oh come on! Who does not want to hear this word, especially from his lover? It reflects the beauty and great looks in your man. Believe me that if you adopt this nickname for your guy, then you will learn a key to a happy relationship.
- Honey Bear: Can you ever think of the cutest name than this one, ‘honey bear’? If you find your boy the cutest guy then you should go with this name. It sounds like those lovely and soft bears, which represent the level of comfort you feel with him.
- Love: Ah!! ‘Love,’ a word says all by itself! A place where every conversation starts with ‘my love’ is the best kind of place. Love always sounds magical, but when you listen to this word from your soul mate, I cannot imagine any other amazing feeling than this.
- My Angel: Have you found a boy of your dreams? Do you feel that the moment he entered your life you got everything you wanted? Does his presence bring everything you seek at that time? Does he give you all you wish for in all the terms? If your answer to all of the questions mentioned above is yes then girl, ‘my angel’ is the perfect nickname you can use for your perfect guy.
- My sweet boy: ‘My sweet boy,’ a word full of sweetness one can seek in her guy. I would like to tell you that if you found someone you can always call your sweet boy then do not let him go. Your man could be anything but a sweet boy; oh come on; it is rare to find one. This kind of guy has the purest and kindest heart.
- Sugar: How cute does this sound? Those boys certainly exist who speak everything so sweet that you feel like diving into the sweetness of those words while listening. What could be the best name for such guys than ‘sugar’!
- Sunshine: With the arrival of him in your life you see everything bright in your life? Have you restored that optimism in your life? If this is the case, then you should not go for any other nickname than ‘the sunshine.’
- The love of my life: Do you always feel like seeing his face before sunrise? Do you dream of living your nights beside him? If you want to share your every breath with him then yes, he is the one. He is the one who deserves your all love, faith, and trust. The best way to call this loved one in your life is ‘the love of your life.’ It simply conveys that the other person is your entire universe.
Now, let us talk about those guys who are your best friend. There is no doubt that those guys also hold great importance in your life. You would also always love to call them cute and funny nicknames. Look down and find the right one for you!
- Popeye: Who isn’t aware of this character? Those super cool guys can be called Popeye.
- Woo bear: If your guy gives you a cozy feeling when he is around then this name is the perfect one.
- Teddy Bear: One of the cute and simple nicknames you can use all the time.
- Stud muffin: That rocking guy best friend loves you more if you call him by this one.
- Tough guy: The one who is ready to fight against anything for you is a tough guy, girl!
- Sweet Cheeks: You might have been calling your best friend sweet cheeks I suppose if he has one.
- Pudding Pie: That softness of pudding says it all for this nickname.
- Tiger: Does he look tough like a tiger when he roars?
- Ultimate end: There is no one else you can go than him then he is surely your ultimate end when you are in need.
Are you sick of those perfunctory names? Are you looking for something unique and mind-blowing? Why are you not trying some of those amazing Spanish names? Here, I have listed some fantastic names you can always grab.
- Alma: It means my soul. You must feel that your boyfriend is your soul mate, aren’t you? Well, Alma is a pretty fascinating name girl.
- Amante: You might not have heard about this one before. It means lover. Just calling a lover becomes boring sometimes. Therefore, there is fun in using different languages. Don’t you agree?
- Amigo: For those guys, you consider as your very good friend, you can always go with this cute nickname. Amigo refers to a friend.
- Bonito: Do you find your guy pretty and attractive all the time? Who am I kidding? You must have, right? So yeah, you can call him bonito. The real fun is keeping saying this in front of him. Try it out once.
- Bebe: Bebe is a Spanish version of a baby. Don’t you feel so that it is cool to call your guy bebe?
- Caramelo: It says that your man is as sweet as candy. Adorable, isn’t it?
- Carino: It means honey and love.
- Cielo: For those guys, if you feel that you have an endless journey to travel then you should go with this one. It means ‘Sky.’
- Estrella: It means ‘star.’ It represents hope and faith. This is certainly one of the meaningful names.
- Leon: It refers to the lion. Those fearless guys deserve to be called by this name. Don’t you think so?
- Rey: It says that your man is your king.
You should find a nickname out of all mentioned above, which you can use anywhere and anytime. One more thing you should keep in mind is that you should choose the one, which does not offend your guy in any term or open up any dirty questions for guys. In the end, do not underestimate the importance of these lovely things in a relationship as they keep them fresh.